Family Tree Magazine
Please see this month’s Family Tree magazine (@familytreemag) for coverage about Recordalife and how we can help families build their histories and genealogy records. We are delighted to announce a partnership with Family Tree whereby subscribers can get a discount on Recordalife Life Stories.
Family Tree has been providing guidance and advice on genealogy for over 30 years. Researching your ancestral links is an area of interest for many, but very few of us get round to it as it seems like such an insurmountable task. With Family Tree Magazine it really is made easier – from getting started to tips and guides for different areas of the journey if you find yourself at a dead end. You’ll also find a wealth of resources to help you in every issue – from free websites to use to digital newspaper archives to trawl. You’ll also find amazing archive accounts and photographs of life many years ago – giving you an insight into different people in your family tree and the lives they led.
About Family Tree Magazine
Here’s what you’ll find in every issue of your Family Tree magazine:
- Family history and genealogy news plus reader letters and photos
- Guides for every step of your journey and useful hints and tips from the experts
- How to use censuses to your advantage, as well as other publicly available records and archives
- Using DNA tests and how they can help you unpick mysteries in your family history, as well as help you really find out who you are (and where to look next)
- How to search online – from newspaper archives and the top free research websites as well as digital books and videos
- Q&A – expert advice and the questions you’ve always wanted to ask
- The basics steps to rock solid research, whether you’re researching from home or out and about
There is also a chance to win a Recordalife Life Story worth £379 in this months Family Tree magazine.
Recordalife is delighted to be working with Family Tree to build the family histories not just of the past, but also of the future, by recording the life stories of family members and loved ones today.