We are pleased to announce that we are founding members of the new Life Stories Association (LSA).
The LSA has been formed by great companies in the sector to support and promote the creation, capture and preservation of Life Stories, memories and reminiscences for present and future generations.
The aim of LSA members are:
- To spread the word about the benefits of capturing Life Stories in all their forms.
- To promote and advocate on behalf of organisations offering Life Story products and services
- To develop and create recognition of the profession of Life Story providers
- To provide a trusted directory of services available for anyone wishing to preserve a life story in any format.
- To implement a set of ethics designed to protect customers of the Life Stories Association
- To provide resources designed to help people capture life stories for themselves.
- To provide a trusted source of data/industry insights/statistics for all interested media
- To support LSA members through the sharing of information/ideas/experiences and through attendance at organised LSA events/meetings/exhibitions
These objectives underpin our aspiration to make the preservation of Life Stories considered as important as writing a will.
Here’s a video introduction from the LSA Chairman, Jim Martin:
We very much look forward to working on this mission with our great friends and partners in the Life Stories Association and there’ll be plenty of news to come..